Tuesday, July 21, 2015

To Still to Movement (Comm 450)

            During this week interning at AVTV I was given the opportunity during the editing of the show to add in filler content as a in-between piece before the next interviews is shown on Asbury View. To start the process of what could be used I work with Eric Thornett on ideas what could be possible to show or add to Asbury View that could be used. After some debate on what was possible or what was already done before during AVTV airing I liked the idea of doing like a Q&A segment on the show that lets residents ask question to guest to know better about the guests or subject matter happening around Asbury or just general question their curious about.  However, the idea was scraped because of the amount of time to set that up before the show had to be aired the following week. So Joon pulled up photos of a Gazebo on Asbury campus that was contained pictures throughout the scenes to make into a slideshow of sorts.



            Now during the process of making this slideshow I worked out on how I remembered how to make moving imagery that I did in a previous internship that I thought could work well for this segment. To make this work I went into Adobe Photoshop and started making timeline photo gallery of the pictures that was given. From there I added in zooming effects that the program provided to make the images appears to be moving then just seeing stationary imagery slideshow. Our eyes like to see moving images so I emulated this effect to match up with visual movements you see in Asbury View.

No comments:

Post a Comment