Sunday, April 19, 2015

The Beginning and End of Alone in the World

So as we near the end of the semester it time to reflect on what has happen during the time. So Capstone from begin to end lets go. When I was giving the options for what do due during this capstone I knew immediately that I wanted to make a film. However, there was one process critical in the film business that I never touched scripting. This part of the process took the most out of my  time to complete before I could continue what I had had experience with which is production work. Now I love reading story, but I can never decide what story I would like to make so the process was delayed from the start. What mades matter even worse for me is due my learning disability I'm terrible at writing so I'll like telling and showing what I mean, but when it comes down to writing there will always be issues. However, once this part of the process was complete I'm right back into what is familiar and able to work with. When I hit this part of project the only snag I had was finding cast to help produce the film. However, I was able to work it out to produce the project that is being presented. During the presentation I think poster was a fine display visual, I'm sorry for spelling issues, I definitely should of planned out more talk points to work with the show. Like adding in information about coma's and it effects on the person and family. Also talked about details in the process making the film so more interest of what the films about can be displayed. Overall I have a very interesting experience making this capstone project I liked how it turned out, though there always little changes I would liked to change, but what done is done and that's another thing I learn time management to achieve what is needed and possible for a film in a timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment